Our client is a leading energy company looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager / Senior Procurement Officer to join their team.
- Coordinate with overseas procurement units to implement procurement initiatives eg Supplier Relationship Management, Spend Analysis, Group level contract management
- At project development stage, support procurement of consultancy and contractor services for capital projects
- Work close with Project Team to develop and execute procurement strategy including development of sourcing plan, tendering plan, bidder pre-qualification, proposal evaluation,
risk identification and mitigation, contract negotiation and award
- Review and assist overseas units in developing tendering plan
- University graduate in Business or Engineering and / Professional qualifications in Procurement
- With minimum 8 years’ relevant procurement experience, preferably in tendering of capital project. Regional procurement experience would be and advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Proficiency in SAP will be an advantage
- Knowledge of typical contract terms in Engineering, Procurement and Construction contracts.
- Capable of dealing with internal clients at management level independently.
- Excellent communications skills with internal clients and suppliers.
- Strong analytical, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
If you're interested in this role, please click
'Apply Now' to apply the position via Adecco website with your CV.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes