To cope with our expansion, we are looking for high caliber applicant for the above position:
- Monitor critical path to ensure on time delivery.
- Ensure all factories and secondary suppliers conform to PetSmart’s vendor compliance and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain standard purchase order lead times, deliveries and quantity minimums as initially negotiated with factories.
- Expedite any logistics delays resulting from China transportation vendors, export agents and/or selected consolidators that might cause missing boat sailing dates.
- Monitor factory performance and sustain positive relationships with factories.
- Ability to negotiate with Chinese factories and suppliers; resolve supply related problems and settle disputes and conflicts.
- Input, update and maintain all purchase order records in PetSmart’s Asia and US database as required.
- Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years merchandising experience
- Well organized with good observation skills and ability to pay attention to small details.
- Good computer literate in MS Office in English and Chinese to communicate purchase data to Asia offices and the US, including compiling, categorizing,
calculating, auditing and verifying detailed information or data.
- Good command of English and conversational Putonghua
- Previous experience in USA retail market a plus.
- Create and maintain an organized workflow of purchasing activities and data sharing to keep all related PetSmart staff up to date on supply issues.
- Occasional travel to mainland China is required.
5 days' work, 13 months,
15 days annual leave,
medical and life insurance, and good career prospects to the candidate(s).
Interested parties, please send your resume with expected salary and availability to us.