Key Roles and Responsibilities
Assisting the Production Controller for the following duties:-
- Preparing documents (e.g. MBPR & SOPs) for the Production Dept;
- Organize production schedule;
- Supervise and monitor day-to-day running of the production operation;
- Coordinate with other departments on production schedule and validation arrangement;
- Train the new staff in the Production Department; &
- Perform routine check in the Production Department to ensure GMP implementation and compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or any related Sciences studies;
- 1 year of GMP experience in Manufacturing or Production of Pharmaceutical Industry at least is highly preferred;
- Attention to details, hard-working and being able to work under pressure;
- Decisive, independent with strong communication and management skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office application (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing; &
- Immediate available is highly preferable.
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position you are applying for together with your current and expected salary by Clicking "APPLY NOW".
Jacobson Medical (HK) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.