- To assist in developing, implementing and maintaining the documentation system, including the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other production documents
- To ensure and maintain the adequate and accurate records for controlling and monitoring conformity to specified GMP and statutory requirements
- To assist monitor the production process according to the production plan
- To assist in performing investigation to production deviation
- To perform the daily operation and ad-hoc functions of Production Department
- To assist the head of production to monitor the daily production workflow
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Science/Engineering disciplines.
- Relevant experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing is preferred
- Familiar with MS office and Chinese word processing
- Hardworking, initiative, self-motivated and fast learner
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Production Assistant
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical scheme, discretionary year-end bonus etc. Interested parties please send full resume with salary expectation and availability by click "Apply Now". Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Synco (H.K.) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. We aim to respond to successful applicants within 8 weeks and related information will be kept in our file for up to 12 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization and thereafter destroyed.