EXCEL is looking for an Assistant Programme Manager with a sales and marketing mind frame, who will be responsible for and contribute to the success of HKAPA EXCEL’s continuing education programmes. The Assistant Programme Manager will oversee the entire operation and functioning of the Programme Team, including venue and tutor scheduling, and student recruitment. He/She needs to be very organised, with good supervisory skills. He/She must also have very good people skills and maintain a very good working relationship with tutors and all parties.
Applicants should have:
(1) A degree, preferably in business administration, marketing or related disciplines.
(2) Six years' relevant experience, preferably in an SME;
(3) Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua could be an asset.
(4) Good leadership qualities, including good judgement, and abilities to supervise, coach, motivate, and help colleagues grow.
(5) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
(6) Strong sense of responsibility, organisation skills and attentiveness to details are requisite;
(7) Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing;
(8) Outstanding applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Senior Programme Executive.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a two-year fixed-term contract. Contract may be extended at the end of two years when satisfactory performance has been demonstrated. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
Please click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your application, with full résumé, availability and expected salary to the Assistant Programme Manager, Extension and Continuing Education for Life (EXCEL), Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts on or before Friday, 22 Nov 2019.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
EXCEL (Extension and Continuing Education for Life) is the continuing education unit of The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts (HKAPA). EXCEL offers high quality short-term and full-time performing arts programmes. HKAPA EXCEL also customizes workshops and performance-based productions for clients. We offer exciting, yet very demanding positions within a self-financed unit operating like an SME (small & medium size enterprise). Our colleagues must have excellent common sense, be energetic, positive, team-players, be able to work under pressure, and have a passion in providing high quality products and services to the community.