- To assist in Contract Manager/Project Manager/Site Agent in preparation of reports;
- To gather and analyse data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness;
- To monitor overall contractual and technical matters for the project
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives and subcontractors;
- To perform duties for smooth running of contract as assigned by seniors.
- Higher Diploma/Diploma/Certificate or above in building studies/construction/architecture or equivalent;
- Less than 2 Year(Assistant Project Coordinator) / 2 Year(Project Coordinator) experience in construction field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy, especially in MS Office
- Good command in written and spoken in English & Chinese;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary in your application.
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.