- Assist Project Manager / Project Director to plan project deliverables & programme
- Produce Shop drawings (e.g. Schematic Diagrams, E&M & equipment housing & fixing details)
- Coordinate with Consultants & Contractors & in-house team to ensure project run in an orderly manner
- Attend Project Meetings and report to project manager/director
- Solve technical & site issues raised by in-house team / other contractors
- Produce project documents (e.g. Site memos, T&C Schedule, O&M manuals)
- Prepare & Perform T&C to clients and provide project maintenance service after completion
- On-site Coordination if necessary
- Degree / High Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, IT or Building Automation
- Experienced with Audio-visual, Control & Network Systems welcome
- Experienced with mechanics & electronics
- Candidates with AMX / Crestron / Extron Programming knowledge will be considered in priority
- Clear Mind with good analytical skills
- Can work under tight schedule & multi-taskings (several projects at one time)
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Can perform on-site installation & quality checking work (e.g. Connectors Soldering + Clamping) when needed
- Frequent On-site + Offsite coordination with Consultants & Contractors
- Green Card Access to construction sites
- Challenges-loving People with strong-mind, target-oriented and good self-discipline are born to this job!
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Engineer
- Competitive Salary package depends on qualification & performance
- Healthcare insurance
- Continuing Education in Audio-visual, Control, Networking, Building Management & Construction Programme
We offer a competitive salary package. Interested candidates should send resume with expected salary via clicking "APPLY NOW".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
We are an audio-visual design & contracting firm providing high-end & innovative home entertainment & multimedia solutions to luxurious houses, Sales Offices, Clubhouses & Academic institutions.