Our client is one of the largest banks in Asia offering customers a wide range of banking services. They are currently expanding the team and sourcing the talents for Assistant Project Manager to assist Manager to lead and manage the team to support Direct Channels Project and Change management. Independently handle Projects with planning, managing, monitoring and evaluating the projects to ensure effective execution and smooth migration.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to identify business needs
- Driving process changes and implementation of process re-engineering across Product, IT, Risk and Compliance operations.
- Prepare project proposal, assist on User Requirement, review function design specification, UAT, compile user manual and arrange user training.
- Assist Manager to allocate sufficient resources to develop test cases, perform User Acceptance Test and ensure progress on schedule.
- To handle or monitor the User Acceptance Test to ensure the system development as defined in the User Requirement & Functional Specification.
- To handle or monitor the production check verification to ensure the wellness of system implementation.
- University graduate or above with minimum 4 years banking experience preferable in project
- Familiar with retail banking products & system operations
- Good knowledge of functional test, test management tools and practices
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and title.If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.