- Manage a team, supervise and work in conjunction with other teammates in completing the work with high quality and within the planning schedule
- Maintain existing business partners and explore expansion opportunities in company core business
- Responsible for project materials, generate sales kit, fact sheet, price list etc.
- Analyze and highlight the key points of the overseas property
- Provide training and familiarize sales and teammates with the new overseas project
- Drive and lead the teammates provide support to the Sales Team
- Business trip to overseas may be required
- Passionate, good in negotiation and effective communication & interpersonal skills, self-motivated, hardworking & well-organized
- Well organized with detailed minded and multi-task
- Good command in both written and spoken English Mandarin and Chinese
- Remuneration package will be commensurate with your qualifications & experience
- 5-days-week / Bank holidays / Medical allowance / Birthday bonus / Annual Leave plus year end holidays
You can find more information about our company: http://www.queensintlrealestate.com
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.