- Lead and manage the program from new project stage to production stage, including design, quality control and materials to fulfill customers’ demand.
- Build a master plan to monitor the progress milestone of program and make sure ramp up smoothly.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate between customers and various internal departments.
- Effectively control project risk and take preventive and corrective actions.
- Arrange analysis and feasibility study of program.
- Define a best solution or method in the most effective cost way.
- Totally accountable for all program from the beginning to the end of life.
- Responsible to set up resources for project technology implementation with related resources owners.
- Degree or above in Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project/program management in manufacturing industry in China
- Strong business acumen
- Familiar with electronic and mechanical engineering and related knowledge.
- Background with medical device industry is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of operation, production process, quality control, manufacturing technologies and materials.
- Strong leadership, communication skills, presentation, problem solving skills, analytical power and opened mind.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Competence in project management and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge in computer e.g. Words, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Candidates will be offered higher position depending on qualifications and experience
- Willingness to travel to China and overseas.
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to qualified candidates.
Interested parties please send your resume together with present and expected salaries with contact details to the Human Resources Manager by clicking apply now.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment.
Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course.