- Offer: 780k - 960k/yr
- 18-20 days AL
- Stable culture & project pipeline
- 5 day work week
- Attractive benefits
About the company
Our client company is a renowned developer that has been known for its luxurious residential and commercial development projects and its very stable and energetic culture as well as its attractive package. With newly confirmed projects, the team creates headcount to better support the team. They are now looking for an architectural design / project management professional to join their team as a Project Architect based in HK.
about the role
Reporting to the division head, you are expecting your major responsibilities to be the below:
- You will be playing an important role to coordinate building development, A&A and fitting out for the company's luxurious properties
- Take charge of architectural design management from conceptual and planning stage as well as construction supervision to ensure our local development projects are completed in a timely and quality manner
- Involve in providing project management services during the construction stage, including cost control, quality inspection and programme management
- Coordinate and work closely with relevant stakeholders, such as government authorities, internal teams, consultancies and contractors
Requirements & qualifications
- Degree holder in Architecture or equivalent
- Possess professional architectural qualification of recognized institute (e.g. MHKIA/RIBA/RA) is a must
- At least 10-15 years of experience involving in design or project management, experience in luxurious residential, villa or hospitality projects is a must and A&A project exposure is preferred
- Detail-minded, energetic as well as having excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, planning and management skills with an analytical mind
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and English is a must
- Knowledge in design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, etc.
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to [email protected]. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.