client is a digital enabler and pioneering mobile app developer headquartered in Hong Kong. With
over 150 talents, they serve leading corporations in myriad industries, including retail, finance, insurance, telecommunications, advertising, and public utilities. They have won many awards in recent years.
- Perform day-to-day management of all phases of the project including requirements gathering, design, development,
test, and deployment.
- Provide consultation and recommendations for the customers in different digital solutions
- Responsibilities include briefing, project management, time and cost control, market landscape analysis and understanding
of client’s business and needs
- Report to management directly about the project status, and risk analysis of requirements that might impact strategic
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline. Holder of PMP is a definite advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of account servicing / project management (Less experience will be considered as
Senior/ Project Executive)
- Presentable and possess good communication skills
- Must be detail-minded, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Experience in digital agency / consulting company will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, time management and people skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese is a must