-To provide full scale administrative to interior design / construction project
- Liaise with contractors/ consultants/ clients for design / detailing issues
- To communicate and liaise with site team, project designers and clients to ensure all technical drawings are produced and filed up to the requirement
- To manage the team to meet schedules of multiple projects including site supervision and work programming
- To monitor site safety, progress, quality of works and workmanship
- Prepare tender/ quotation submission, tender analysis
- Cost control and programme control experience
- Settlement of final account for both parties
- Higher Diploma in Building Studies, Surveying, Construction Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experiences with interior design / site management / fitting-out work for commercial projects
- Good communication, organization, project management and problem solving skill
- Practical skills in AutoCAD on fitting-out and renovation projects is an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent and initiative
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Project Manager
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Y Design is led by a group of experienced industry professionals. We are a highly reputable company that is well known for its design, project management, implementation, and after sales service in Hong Kong and China.
Our years of experience span a wide range of interior design and decoration projects including retail outlets, commercial and government offices, and large residential projects. Many of these projects include multi-national firms and listed companies.
At Y Design we are dedicated to assisting our clients to attain their corporate image through our workmanship that is only the highest of quality. Y Design has received many referrals and appreciation from our highly valued clients.
We are now looking for high caliber, positive, and independent person to join Y Design, we offer: