- To assist Millwork Team for project administration and project management
- To liaise with Clients/Designers/Project Manager/Suppliers/Specialist/Contractors and Factories for project's activities
- To communicate with internal/external department for project coordination and monitoring
- To work with all parties to solve design/construction issue for millwork
- To handle document submission and correspondences among Clients/Designers/Suppliers and Contractors
- To check and oversee detailed shop/fabrication drawings for millwork
- Responsible for project management, monitoring and coordination of site installation, quality control and occasionally factory production coordination
- Diploma or above in any relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of Fitout / Millwork installation experience, with both and oversea installation are a plus.
- Relevant Project Experience in Retail Industry / High-end is preferred
- Excellent in managing documentation and correspondence both in Chinese and English
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Competent use of computing software (MS Office) for millwork project reporting
- Willing travel or go to PRC factory for millwork inspection and coordination
- Must be able to read architectural blueprints and shop/fabrication drawings.
- Good organization and communication skills is required
- Ability to work independently, hardworking, self-disciplined
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Less qualification / experience will be considered as Senior Project Coordinator
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package (14 days Annual Leave, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Group Medical Insurance, Bank Holidays and Education Assistance) to the right
candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability
to our HR manager. (Please quote reference number.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.