- To manage the daily operation and management of a mixed portfolio of properties
- Administer and coordinate all property management functions
- Monitor the standards and compliance of maintenance, security and cleaning services of properties
- Review and analyse the monthly income and expenses reports provided by the management company
- Handle emergency incidents, residents’ inquiries and complaints
- Provide the progress update for management review
- Attend Incorporate Owner Meetings or other regularly meetings
- Participate in any other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree / Diploma in Surveying, Property management or related disciplines
- Member of HKIH/CIHI or equivalent qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ respect experience in property management field
- Good understanding of Building Management Ordinance / Deed of Mutual Covenant or any other related document for management of multi-owned properties.
- Strong leadership with Good communication skills & strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, competent in spoken Mandarin is advantage.
- Independent, initiative & able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Property Officer
Working Location: Lai Chi Kok Working Hours:09:30-18:00(5 Day)
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present salary and expected salary by e-mail to HR & Admin Dept. by clicking "Apply Now".
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for the purpose of recruitment)