Leading facilities management team(s) of commercial venue(s) larger or equal to 4,000m2 of retail, F&B, and community space.
- Responsible for integrating people, work process and physical assets to deliver high quality services to clients
- Provide property management / facility management services including continuity and coordination of space and business operations, health and safety of the facilities and property, financial planning and monitoring, facilities maintenance and improvement
- Supervise the day-to-day property management of a retail portfolio
- Excellent client relationship management
- Manage all property budgets, monthly reports, meeting minutes and proposals
- Supervise on-site teams and contractors and ensure to deliver quality services
- Handle emergency incidents, enquiries or complaints from tenants and the public and provide effective solution
- Support new initiatives, special programme, event coordination and other activities as required to develop and sustain the ambience of the site
- Ensure welcoming ambience and comforting experience for tenants, shoppers, and visitors
- Monitor customer services standard, engage customer relationship and loyalty with clients
We offer an attractive package commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send full resume stating current and expected salary, date available to: Human Resources Manager, Chinachem Group, 35-38 Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or email by clicking "Apply Now".
- Degree holder in Property / Housing Management / Real Estate / Surveying / Facility Management or related disciplines
- Possess recognized professional membership of HKIH, CIH, RICS, HKIS / HKIFM / IFMA or RPHM
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in property leasing, tenancy administration and property management including 4 years at managerial level managing sizeable properties / facilities
- Holder of Estate Agent's license will be an advantage
- Good understanding of applications of facility management related operation systems and models
- Strong leadership, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, adaptability, highly independent and motivated
- Mature, self -motivated, work independently with owner, clients, contractors and the public
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- May need work on weekend or public holiday
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Property Manager
Applicants who fail to hear from the Chinachem Group within 8 weeks from the date of submitting applications should consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 2 years from its completion and thereafter destroyed.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.