- To help the Department in handling data entry & maintenance, tenancy administration and asset management of a portfolio of 240+ restaurants
- To ensure their continuous smooth operation and maintain the market share of McDonald’s in the food industry
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education level
- Familiar with Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance, BMO & DMC; strong administrative & communications skills
- 2 to 5 years’ experience gained from property developer, property Management company, retail chain or real estate consultants
- Familiar with Words, Excel & PowerPoint
Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 12 months.