Assistant Relationship Manager (Commercial Bank, multi positions)
Our client is a regional corporate bank in Hong Kong
• Assist Relationship Manager to market commercial banking products, to interview prospective clients and to perform on-site visit;
• Evaluate the financial condition of the clients, the value of pledged collateral, and the clients' management effectiveness and competency;
• Conduct credit assessment on client's financial request and to prepare credit proposals;
• Develop and manage customer portfolios as well as conduct regular credit reviews to maintain loan portfolios; and
• Handle account opening and related services, maintenance and correspondence.
• Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent;
• At least 2-3 years SME/commercial banking experience
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin);
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Parkland Recruitment is a top-tier banking and finance recruitment service provider in Hong Kong. We are specialize in recruiting for different banks, financial institutions.