- Carry out research on using GIS with the latest technologies of artificial intelligence, big data and spatial analytics as well as 3D mapping for Smart City applications;
- Undertake research and development works in the Company’s Smart City R&D Lab in Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP);
- Carry out testing and develop prototypes for researched results;
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Assist Research Engineer to accomplish researches and prototype development;
- Coordinate research activities for Research Engineer; and
- Successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis subject to renewal.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geomatics, Engineering, Computer Graphics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in using Esri GIS software will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department, Esri China (Hong Kong) Limited, 9/F., CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong; or by clicking the Apply Now below.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website http://www.esrichina.hk/)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.