Monitor daily restaurant administration duties including cashiering, food purchasing, personnel, housekeeping, security and general administration of chain restaurants
Ensure operating procedures and workflows of the restaurants are in compliance with local regulatory and QA policies and procedures of food safety and product quality
Support and monitor daily restaurants workflow with close collaboration with operations
Supervise the team and ensure everyday duties and responsibilities are well performed in accordance with schedule and corporate standard
Act as communication channel with other internal departments
Analyze business performance against the target and budget, take appropriate actions in order to meet budget sales performance
Assist to collect market research information on customer expectation, competitors and industry specification for business planning
Participate in developing and delivering comprehensive training programs to restaurant staff
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual business forecasts and reports for management review
Assist in new store development, system development and other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Shift duty is required
- Degree holder or above
- At least 6 years restaurant administration experience with sound skills in handling multiple tasks
- Experience in F&B industry is a must
- A good team player and people oriented
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill with strong internal customer service mind
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, familiar with Japanese will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Restaurant Administration Supervisor
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.