"Panerai is a high-end status sports watch brand that operates in a nichesegment, fully exploiting its values of belonging that allow Paneraiowners to feel part of an exclusive club.The fundamental values of Panerai are based on history and the seaworld, authenticity, exclusivity and rarity, product identity, Italiandesign and Swiss technology."
- Monthly commission check and calculation for boutique staffs
- Prepare reporting and analysis to Retail team, compile and produce sales analysis and other performance indicators related reports according to schedule, such as monthly sales report, weekly stock report, staff sales performance report etc.
- Provide support on store planning, boutique maintenance and renovation
- Controllable cost monitoring on both OPEX and CAPEX
- Ensure all boutiques meet and follow the H&S/compliance standards and guidelines from HQ and Group
- University degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience from Luxury Retail industry
- Hands-on experience with retail commission calculation/retail operation, prior experience with SAP is highly preferred
- Customer-driven, with strong interpersonal relationship building and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Retail Executive
Officine Panerai was founded in Florence in 1860 as a watch-making establishment, shop and school; for years it supplied the Italian Navy with precision timepieces, particularly to cover the needs of the special underwater diving corps. Today, Officine Panerai develops and manufactures its watches and movements in Neuchâtel, combining Italian design and history with Swiss watch-making know-how. To cope with our expansion, we are seeking high-calibre candidates for the following vacancy :