- Responsible for providing a H&S service, which includes assisting and advising the project team on the most effective ways of delivering the Safety Performance of the project in accordance with the
- Manage the coordination, implementation and monitoring of the HS Management Systems on project; and assist the Project team with the implementation of HS procedures carried out on-site;
- Regularly review H&S performance, identify areas of improvement, develop and implement appropriate action according to the required standard. Ensure that work methods are carried out in accordance
with legal and company requirements;
- Participate in the significant accident investigations in the project and to provide substantiated fact, analysis and improvement measures;
- Appropriate checks of training and competence are carried out for both site staff and sub-contractors;
- To lead a safety function.
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent;
- Registered Safety Officer;
- Registered Safety Auditor is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in site safety management of which not less than 3 years' experience as Safety Manager;
- Experience in the construction industry is a must;
- Experienced in participating accident investigations;
- An understanding and experience of construction processes;
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Be able to manage a team;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Safety Supervisor.
Working hours Mon – Fri : 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Sat : 8:30 am – 1:00 pm or 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
We offer 13 months salary, year end bonus, annual leave starting from 14 days, medical
scheme and study allowance to the right candidates
Interested parties please send resume with day time contact number and expected salary through APPLY NOW
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.