- Assist the department to implement and maintain the company’s safety management system.
- Responsible for safety supervision for construction sites
- To assist in safety inspections, audits, training, meetings and other related matters
- Under the supervision of Safety Officer in performing safety duties
- Any other duties assigned by Safety Officer and Project Manager or the Department
- Direct report to Safety Officer or Project Manager when station on site
- Diploma holder (or CIC SO Cert) or higher in Occupational Safety & Health which is recognized by HKSAR Labour Department for registration of Safety Officer
- 1 year safety related working experience is preferable
- Good organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to travel and work among construction sites
We offer attractive salary, medical plan and fringe benefits. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or apply via our web site.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)