- Responsible for the sales administration works
- Follow up renovation projects with dealers, contractors and relevant parties
- Visit dealers regularly on releasing ‘push money’ and maintain good relationship with the dealers
- Collaborate with marketing team and visual merchandiser for maintaining the display
- Prepare visit reports (stock quantities and display) for follow up action
- Deliver requirement or task on schedule or ahead of schedule in perfect condition
- Manage and maintain excellence working relationship with other depts
- Assist in working on the brand's sales budget and CAPEX
- Provide after sales service co-ordinatoin
- Deliver requirements or tasks on schedule or ahead of schedule in perfect conditon
- Manage and monitor the job duties of sales coordinator and ensure it is correct and on track
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree Holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum 5 years relevant experience in retail/luxury/watches industry.
- Well organized, self-motivated and high efficiency with multi-tasking
- Strong sense of responsibility and detail-oriented with high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
If you are interested, please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Please visit our website at http://www.sincerewatch.com.hk to
know more about us.
All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposed and treated in strict confidence.