Assistant Sales Manager will be responsible to achieve or exceed sales and budget goals whilst expanding our business network in Hong Kong and Macau. In providing support to clients on potential new sales and to develop strategies, provide ongoing feedback and explore client opportunities which are deemed as strategically important to ZNS.
You will need to be comfortable sharing insight led vision, innovation with impact in developing relationships with territory PM and A&D firms.
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Commercial furniture, real estate, commercial lighting, commercial flooring industry experience.
- History of managing large-sized clients.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hunter mentality.
- Maintain an energetic and positive attitude.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and Sales objective.
- Ability to understand unique buying behaviours in multiple geographies/cultures.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Robust negotiation skills to close business and manage relationships.
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Achieve sales target.
- Submit monthly project and sales forecast.
- Develop, and keep up to date all prospect lists data bases and sales forecasts for weekly/monthly review.
- Work with International Sales Director to build the strategic plans on must win projects and opportunities.
- Maintain and deliver a thorough knowledge of ZNS’s products, services, culture and history to key account client.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new account client.
- Identify and support on a minimum of 1 on-going must win projects per month.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key account, A&D, and Project Management Companies.
- Lead the tender responses and RFP responses in a timely manner for your account.
- Actively seeks information about the market through speaking with stakeholders/clients, reading journals and newspapers and utilising other research tools.
- Builds trust within the team through open and honest communication.
- Undertakes and completes allocated tasks on time and to the standard expected, communicating regularly with team members.
ZUO ZUO Ltd
ZUO ZUO Ltd is an innovative company aspired to be the knowledge leader in design, R&D, branding, manufacturing and trading in the discipline of sitting and seating products. Our office design makes reference to the workplaces of top multinationals to introduce an open and dynamic workplace culture. Knowledge is at the core of our DNA and competence. We trust our values in a collaborative working environment where our people work creatively and harmoniously.