Reporting to the market Security Manager, the Assistant Security Manager is responsible to assist in the planning, execution and management of the group / regional/ local physical security directives, policies and procedures with an overall objective, to protect the security and safety of employees, and safeguard corporate assets and its reputation.
Security, Health & Safety
- Actively seek and promote an appropriate level of communication and deliver a collaborative, business partner approach to all stakeholders (brands, boutiques, support functions, external partners/ suppliers).
- Support the implementation of the physical security related aspects of the Group Security Policy
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on security related incidents / issues.
- Update security related incidents reports, work with vendors on ensuring KPI’s and SLA are agreed and delivered.
- Work to ensure staff are aware, trained and adhere to security guidelines.
- Coordinating internal/ external parties to deliver security related training
- To implement security policies and guidelines;
- To develop and deliver security related training to the staffs
- To conduct reviews / assessments and audits to ensure continuous compliance;
- To review the physical security aspects of the boutique and facilities to ensure alignment to the groups security standards.
- To collaborate with store planning and administration teams to ensure appropriate execution of physical and technical measures;
- To design, source, coordinate with 3rd party security vendor(s) for the implementation of security system;
- To assess with the security risk assessments, propose mitigation measures and prepare security concepts/plans for various type of company events
- Support the deliverables and execution of the security plans
- Handle security related incident at events;
- Act as the security point of contact for events;
Relations with external security suppliers
- To collaborate efficiently, effectively and ethically with external security suppliers/vendor/service provider, including but not limited to sourcing, performance review and cost controls.
- Provide active support during a security related incident and recovery period and appropriately follow-up and propose corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- Conduct regular reviews to assess training requirements, develop and deliver training to elevate and enhance over security awareness and compliance to standards.
- Maintain data, information, drawing(s), and document(s) related to physical security;
- Compile accurate reports and statistic, either regular or ad-hoc;
- Other duties relating to security, health & safety as instructed by Security Manager.
- University Degree or above, preferably in physical security, security risk management;
- Board certified ASIS PSP or CPP would be an advantage;
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in security areas, preferably in managerial position and/or in retail industry;
- Work experience in MNC preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal relation and presentation skills;
- Knowledge and experience in security operations and project management, electronic security systems, security risk assessment; working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Fluent Cantonese and English Speaking;
- Good computer skills (e.g. MS Office, MS Visio, AutoCAD)