- To assist the organization of youth and adult development programme and rowing related training courses, programmes, promotional activities and competitions;
- To liaise and coordinate with coaches for all coaching education programmes and activities;
- To handle the programmes related administration and logistics works;
- To provide office administration and secretarial support to the coaches, including coaches’ attendance records, filing etc.
- Grade E/Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the HKCEE, or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics
in Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent. (candidates who are expected to meet the entry requirement by the time of offer would be considered)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, responsible and self-motivated;
- Able to work independently with outstanding organizing and planning skills, task prioritizing and effective time management;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Sports and Event organization experience is preferred.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Salary range starting from HK$13,000-14,000 per month,
MPF, medical and annual leave to the successful candidate. Interested party please apply on or before
3 May 2019 in confidence with full resume,
stating present and expected salary, and available date by clicking "Apply Now"
(Please mark “Job Application-ASE”
on the e-mail header)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related
purposes only. All data will be destroyed 3 months after the completion of selection.