- Mainly involves in preparing legal documents for the firm's solicitors and to liaise with clients
- The ideal candidate would be native in both spoken and written English and Chinese, have good translation and typing skills in both languages
- Prior legal experience is preferable
- Good interpersonal skills and be prepared to work diligently in a fast-paced working environment.
- Degree Graduate with good command in English
- Salary / Negotiable
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.