- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president;
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans;
- Act as the primary point of contact between President and employees as well as external parties;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and provide reminders;
- Performs all assignments as directed by the President.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or related disciplines or above is a strong plus;
- Finance and Economics background is preferable;
- Licensed Representative (SFC Type 1, 4 & 9) is an advantage;
- Fresh graduate will be considered;
- Proven experience as a personal executive assistant, administrative executive assistant or in other secretarial position;
- Presentable, self motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Reliable and detail oriented with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Exemplary planning and time management skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Good verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be considered an advantage.
For interested parties, please send your updated CV with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or direct contact with Ms Tang on 3979 6910 for further arrangement.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.