The applicant must possess
- Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKDSEE; or Level 2 / Grade E or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKCEE; or equivalent;
- a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification work experience, preferably in administrative work;
- proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Chinese Word Processing;
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) ;
- mature and able to work independently with high level of integrity and a good sense of responsibility; and
- able to work in Aberdeen area in the daytime.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to answer phone and email enquiries tactfully and accurately according to the CIC service pledge and the department requirements;
- to assist in daily operations including but not limited to handling applications answering enquiries from telephone and / or from visitors of the service counters and assisting in the promotion
of CIC services;
- to assist in promotion campaign for Trade Testing and its service centre;
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on temporary basis for 6 months.
Please click the below “Apply Now” to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary
together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before
27 August 2019.
For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.