The Assistant Vice President sits under the Wholesale Client Services Division. It will support the day-to-day client servicing on trade finance, such as onboarding and operation enquiries.
(i) Support the end-to-end client onboarding procedures
- Having the skill, ability, experience and confidence to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure tasks under KYC AML control / operations are completed on time and are complied with regulatory requirements, bank's guidelines / policy and within the prescribed SLA
- Understand the end-to-end processes and utilises professional judgement in determining appropriate resolution for Business units (BU) /stakeholders' needs within the risk and compliance parameters
(ii) Manage and ensure that the Transactional Banking hotline and emails enquires are responded to within acceptable turnaround time.
(iii) Act as the single point of contact and one-stop customer service support to service our TB clients.
- Ensure client queries are resolved to their satisfaction by liaising and coordinating with various departments in the bank.
- Providing prompt and seamless support to client queries on transactional banking products and solutions to enhance customer's banking experience with the bank.
- Providing advice on the usage of transactional banking products and services to clients.
- Identifying training needs for clients and ensuring that clients are well aware of the product/service capabilities and the benefits to them.
- Providing fixed deposit rates quotation and subsequent support to clients.
(iii) Work closely with Sales/Product/Implementation teams to keep up-to-date on future releases/enhancements in transactional banking products/services.
(iv) Strive to retain and grow existing business through delivery of excellent client service and support.
- Manage and understand client needs and provide feedback on product/system requirements to product team.
- Striving to constantly improve workflow/processes in order to improve the productivity/service delivery of the team.
(v) Ensure full compliance of all applicable regulations, AML policies.
(vi) Any other ad-hoc activities/projects as assigned by your manager.
- University graduate of discipline of Banking / Business administration / Finance
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in clients on-boarding process and client service experience covering CB, CMB, FI and MNC segments
- Strong skill and in-depth knowledge of KYC CDD requirements for client onboarding and on-going KYC review
- Preferably familiar with Cash Management and Trade Finance products
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, problem solving skills and people management skills
- Team player and independent, able to exercise broad discretion in carrying out your duties
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
Our client is a regional bank who has a major presence in their Corporate Banking business.