Our client, a well-known bank, is looking for a high caliber to join their digital banking development.
- Design, develop and manage digital banking products and services from the view point of end-to-end customer journey, including all touch points, to ensure a smooth
customer interaction and comprehensive frontline support.
- Develop, nurture and maintain the business relationship with strategic partners, collaboration institutions, vendors, agents and other external connections related
to digital banking.
- Plan and implement new services/ initiatives for different digital banking from end to end including budgeting, tracking on project quality, cost and timeline.
- Communicate with different product owners to collect user requirements for new e-initiatives implementation, plan and conduct UAT, arrange training for frontline,
and support digital banking operations and enquiries.
- Prepare/ provide support on procedural design, user requirements, and functional requirements for system enhancements related to personal banking products.
- Liaise with end users at all levels and IT groups on project implementations.
- Co-ordinate with marketing to launch product campaign for a series of customer communication platform. Evaluate the digital banking marketing campaign.
- Monitor the market trend and make creative recommendations in order to keep abreast of customer needs.
- Identify information technology solutions or opportunities to escalate the digital banking business.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project in relation to digital banking
- Good knowledge in retail banking products/services and development trend of e-banking, digital and innovative services
- Well verse in project management or System Development Life Cycle.
- A team player with strong organizational skill and able to work under tight timeline.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Miss Mak at 3462 3280 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data collected
will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090