- Work closely with Digital Banking Department, develop new products and services, especially in e-banking channel to enhance customer experience
- Conduct market intelligence and analysis to facilitate the formulation of business plans and development of e-banking strategy of the bank.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including product owners, IT, legal & compliance and external vendors to design and deliver quality projects.
- Assist to drive Retail and Corporate Banking e-platform according to e-banking strategy of the Bank and perform on-going monitoring and evaluation.
- Monitor project life cycle including preparation of user requirements, project plan development, collaboration with internal and external partners for UAT, training,
execution of marketing campaigns and production support
- Conduct post-implementation review to evaluate the effectiveness of new products and services launched and competitiveness of our e-platform.
- Review and formulate internal operations procedures to ensure the e-banking products & services are complied with relevant regulatory requirement and internal policies
- Assist Department Head in developing team members within the department.
- Degree holder with 10 years of solid experience in Retail / Corporate Banking business, preferably with exposure on Deposit, Loan or Fee Income products
- Proven experience in product development and project management
- Excellent knowledge in digital channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
- Good knowledge on e-banking products/services and related regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated, creative and analytical minded
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to lead and influence.
- Commercially focus, ability to balance risks and rewards, maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Chinese word processing
(Candidate without sales management experience will be considered as Manager)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click
"Apply Now" to submit your full resume with current and expected salary to the
Human Resources Division or by post to G.P.O. Box 139, Hong Kong.
Please visit us at
www.shacombank.com.hk for more information about our Bank.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies,
a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Personal Data Compliance Officer at the above email address. Applicants who are not contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected
will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.