DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Assist the unit manager to manage the day to day activities of the section
- Ensure activities of the section (Investigations and other daily BAU tasks) are completed as per established procedures, policies and guidelines, within specified standards of quality, agreed service level and industry cut-off time
- Review, recommend and develop action plan for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization (for surge of volume) by means of DBS Management System continuously
- Lead, coach and develop the members to achieve the section’s goals and to complete their responsibilities.
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Adhere, provide guidance and ensure section members comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc pertaining to the operations.
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to unit head and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
- Degree holder or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience with 3 years’ experience of people management
- Good knowledge and experience of banking operations, faster payment and remittance processing
- Conversant with SWIFT and RTGS operations
- Conversant with the regulatory requirements pertaining to payment, remittance processing
- Strong analytical skills and digital mindset
- Excellent leadership and management capabilities
- Strong senses of risk control and management
- Good problem-solving skills and negotiation techniques
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified