- Perform company standard of VM at store level from visual arrangement, mannequin and hot spot displays, in-store décor & POP
- Maintain and ensure all VM equipment / materials in an effective and cost efficient manner
- Support layout move, product handling for renovation/store opening project
- Add value by sharing market observations, knowledge and connections to facilitate VM development
- Sourcing of materials / equipment for window displays
- Maintain good relationship and communication with store Manager and Supervisor
- 1-2 years experience in store visual merchandising
- Knowledge of VM techniques, visual arrangement, window set-up, in-store display and styling
- Strong commercial sense in particular cosmetic field
- Able to work independently within VM guidelines
- A good team player and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency in E-mail and MS office,
- Knowledge in sketch-up, AI, Auto-CAD is preferrable
- Willing to travel China & overseas
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary, bank holiday, MPF and good career prospect.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 22574971 for company details before applying.