- Conduct, monitor & control all Marshaling works (ITT & Housekeeping)
- Control Empty pickup/grounding
- Monitor & manage EM Inventory & Free Pool
- Follow up empty reposition instruction by shipping lines
- Prepare various types of yard inventory report
- Check & update container grounding setting
- Assist in yard traffic & workload control
- Assist in Front-loader/Bridge Crane area operations
- Assist Planner in OB planning
- Handle various data input in nGen
Fresh graduate will be considered.
Hongkong International Terminals Limited (HIT) is the one of the leading container terminals in Hong Kong. With a strong emphasis on productivity and efficiency, HIT is committed to the development and implementation of forward-looking, service-enhancing technology.
HIT is a member of HPH Trust, the world’s first container port business trust listed in Singapore. HIT is also a part of Hutchison Ports’ global network of port and logistics operations, and continues to have access to services and resources enjoyed by companies within the Hutchison Ports Group.
Hutchison Ports is the port and related services division of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CK Hutchison). Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator.