A Brand Manager position from a global leading pharmaceutical company
Your new company
Our client is a well established multinational pharmaceutical company with promising product pipeline. They are now experiencing an exciting phase of growth in Hong Kong and are looking to appoint an highly motivated individual to join their product management team.
Your new role
- Develop effective product marketing strategies and action plans in line with corporate strategy and vision, leverage the opportunities while mitigate the risk for market penetration to increase market share
- Develop promotion materials, organize scientific and education meetings, initiate and carry out different marketing campaigns, liaise with business partners and KOL management in order to translate key product strategies into daily practice to maximize market penetration
- Monitor key event progress and revise resource allocation according to changing market dynamic, and monitor monthly budget spending in order to timely evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the investment
- Communicate and collaborate effectively within Sales and Marketing department, Medical Affairs team and regional marketing team to ensure the alignment of product development with corporate objectives and strategies
- Ensure sales force is capable of delivering product key messages and differentiate with competitors through product training, field coaching and role play.
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate in life science
- At least 3 years solid product management experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Immunology therapeutic area is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer focus to enhance customer satisfaction and maintain good relationship
What you'll get in return
In keeping with such an opportunity a highly attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
This opportunity would also provide a steady career pathway to self-motivated achiever to step up his or her career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'
Or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact our consultant, Michael Chu, +852 2230 7954 for a confidential discussion on your career.