- Design, develop and manage a wide range of public training programmes covering business management, information technology, advanced manufacturing and environmental technology
- Develop and manage learning programmes for corporate clients
- Assist in developing and promoting online learning programmes
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies to promote public training programmes to different industries
- Assist in liaising with industry associations and professional bodies for research and study as well as collaboration on new training programmes
- Assist in providing consultancy services related to learning and development, including training needs analysis, programme design and quality assurance
- Lead client management, identify new client segments and foster relationship with existing clients
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as business management, human resources, social science, engineering, science or equivalent
- 3 years’ relevant experience in public training programme development and management experience; preferably with relevant experience in learning and development consultancy and curriculum and programme design
- Connection with industry associations and professional bodies an advantage
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, proactive, outgoing, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking 'Apply Now' (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) on or before 1 April 2019.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.