• Support delivery of projects including health and benefits market research, health and benefits surveys, insurance market research and market report, insurance consulting projects and other initiatives that drive MMB Hong Kong’s market position
• Proactively manage the timeline & act as project manager to ensure all stakeholders provide the information in a timely fashion.
• Lead different initiatives from scratches till completion with minimal supervision [Advanced]
• University or College graduate from various backgrounds with 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Consulting or roles with analytical experience preferable
• Strong analytical, writing and numerical skills
• Strong market research skills
• Ability to visualize and interpret trends, create and analyze analytics reports
• Proactive, self-starter, strong learning agility
• Critical & logical thinking capabilities
• Strong project management skills - Team Player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Proficient in English language, both speaking and writing
• Good communication and presentation skills, including storyboard development and storytelling is a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement, or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow,Today.
Mercer LLC (www.mercer.com) and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (www.mmc.com), a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC) listed on the New York, Chicago, and London stock exchanges.