In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed.
In your role as Blockchain Governance & Structuring Lead you will work in our KPMG ASPAC Blockchain Alliance team to design, implement and oversee the governance, on & offboarding and monitoring procedures of blockchain platforms and consortia.
In our team we strategize, define, build and maintain blockchain solutions together with clients, development teams and SMEs from our portfolio of professional services.
Your job responsibilities:
- Contribute critical business processes and governance structures to the design and development of enterprise blockchain solutions and token distribution platforms
- Define, implement and execute processes for onboarding, KYC, distributed decision making, participant rights and voting protocols, etc. on distributed ledger platforms and within blockchain ecosystems
- Oversee the planning and delivery of platform launches/enhancements, ensuring compliance with the defined processes, guidelines and policies
- Design and define the consortium business case, incentive models and go to market strategy incl. preparation of marketing materials
- Day to day interaction and direction of professional advisors across technology, tax, accounting, legal and compliance
- Train and manage a team of consultants in designing, implementing, executing and monitoring the above processes in scope
- Partner and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business objectives, regulatory compliance and best in class incentive models for platforms and consortia
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for technology and a desire to build great products that make an impact
- Proven working knowledge and strong interest in blockchain technology and/or platform solutions
- A minimum of 7 years’ working experience in any of the following areas:
- Operations of platforms, exchanges, clearing houses, etc.
- Exposure to client on-boarding and sales support processes
- Working with SaaS and cloud based platforms
- Client relationship and engagement management
- Regulatory compliance and risk management exposure
- Other functions involved defining and monitoring processes in a highly regulated industry
- Experience with and/or interest in:
- Platform or market operations in a highly regulated industry
- Distributed systems / platforms
- Business process automation
- Supply chain logistics
- Comfortable operating in an agile environment, globally distributed and working as a remote-first team
- Ability to manage a cross-cultural team with diverse cultural backgrounds across the APAC region
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese is a plus
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.