You will be employed as Associate Director – Broking Support within the Operations & Technical Services Job Family and be based in Hong Kong.
You will report to either the Chief Operating Officer Greater China, a Greater China Director, or such other persons as may be notified to you by the Company from time to time. You will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the Broking Support team in preparation of Treaty Reinsurance new and renewal information packages, including slips, cover notes, quotations, treaty statistics, presentations and other supporting documentation.
- Managing the Broking Support team to ensure accurate and timely data input.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Company and Market Rules and Procedures.
- Assuming responsibility for complex Reinsurance renewal cases and the on-going management of key Treaty client accounts.
- Providing regular updates on progress of all new and renewal placements.
- Leading, mentoring and assisting Broking Support team members of the team.
- The career development of the Broking Support team members.
- Liaising with designated broking business units and controlling the workflow within the Broking Support team.
- Engaging with both clients and reinsurers to understand their needs.
- Liaising with premium and claims units.
- Hands-on with internal operating system.
- Having a willingness to assist Brokers in liaising and placing Treaty Reinsurance business with reinsurers.
and any additional duties that may be allocated to you by the Company from time to time.
- A desire to work for the world’s leading reinsurance broker in a growth hub.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in broking or broking support in the insurance or re-insurance industry. Reinsurance industry strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Detailed minded, accurate and meticulous.
- Mature, independent, self-starter.
- Excellent time management skill; able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A willingness and ability to deal with both clients and reinsurers.
- Degree holder preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application, or post to Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition, Aon Hong Kong Limited, 39/F, Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.