- Development of annual internal audit plan;
- Schedules and plans audits, initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction;
- Communicating the results of audits by providing timely reporting to senior management. To follow up remediation action and closing of all identified control gaps in order to improve internal
controls and business process;
- Communicating with head office Internal Audit Team in the PRC on audit planning, audit results and findings;
- Provide mentorship and training to staff members to ensure a high functioning team;
- Working with public accounting firm during annual audit;
- Other related duties and ad hoc assignments when requires.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar qualification;
- Professional Accounting designation required;
- 6-8 years financial, operation and audit experience gained from Big 4 audit firms preferred;
- Banking and Financial Services exposure required;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of
availability to Human Resources Department by email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.