In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
We are looking for Manager and Associate Director candidates for our Technology Enablement service area. This role provides technical support in sales and delivery cycle through the evangelizing of technology, conveying the art of the possible and showcasing business value to our clients leveraging the ServiceNow platform.
- Socialize and evangelize the full capabilities of the ServiceNow Platform to Client Account Teams, Prospects and Clients
- Collaborate with the Client Account Teams, including the Senior Executive, Client Account Lead and Client Senior Technical Consultant to develop and execute the opportunity pursuit strategy
- Grow and maintain knowledge of ServiceNow technologies and relevant competitive information within the IT Service Management, IT Operations, Customer Service Management, HR, and Security Operations space
- Understand the broader sales and business strategy to support the development of an end to end solution
- Assess solution alignment to meet client needs
- Build and demonstrate proof of concept
- Work with other consulting teams through transition from pre-sales phases to deal construction to delivery
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technical and Operational Solution Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience translating technical solution requirements to business requirements and outcomes.
- Technical Sales, conveying value from technology and how it fits within the Enterprise
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, ITIL, HR, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong time management skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.