You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
You will be required to assist in providing leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximise sales through the activities of the Sales Department and other employees.
- University Degree/Diploma in Sales or Marketing and/or Hospitality or Tourism Management
- Strong follow-up/project management skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of selling techniques and marketing approaches
- Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email
- Comprehensive knowledge of OPERA Property Management Systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Minimum 1 years work experience as Associate Director of Sales or 3 years as Sales Manager in a luxury international brand hotel
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels
- Essential prerequisite is experience in the Travel and Hotel industry
We will provide comprehensive training programmes and career growth opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please apply via careers.hyatt.com or contact the Human Resources Department at 3721 1752 / 3721 1766.