In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our P&C team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best out of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include:
- Behavioural change management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects byembedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation development - target operating model development, organisation design, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward/recognitio
- Optimising human resource departments - creating cost effective, integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
- Performance Management and Reward - designing reward strategies/incentive schemes, and performance management frameworks/processes
We are looking for Associate Director candidates with specific experience and skills in some of the following categories:
- Experience of working for a major advisory business or leading Corporate organisation
- Experience helping re-structure HR functions / teams to deliver a more optimised service
- Acting as subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits whilst reducing risk
- Using your knowledge, expertise and experience to support the development People and Change propositions
- Responsibility for standalone deliverables that add significantly to the overall success of the project or workstream
- Passionate about your discipline with a history of continuous learning
- Commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities
- Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks
- Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships
The responsibilities attributable to this role will include some or all of the following:
- Managing a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements and providing leadership and shaping deliveryapproach
- Develop appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identifyfurther client opportunities.
- Managing competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable programmes/projects
- Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits while reducing risks.
- Support business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract/commercial management.
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously fromexperience and seeking out development opportunities.
- Coaching team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
The individual will have:
- A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurablebusiness improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or corporate
- Planning, designing and shaping project work streams, managing progress, resolving issues and limiting risks
- Meeting milestones within time, cost and quality constraints
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reachappropriate conclusions/solutions
- Evidence of managing multiple tasks, priorities, delegating and managing staff
- High levels of personal integrity and be a team player with commercial awareness
- Qualifications including CIPD, MBA and Prince2 would be beneficial but not essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.