- Lead in valuation engagement execution, including business valuations, intangible asset valuations, and purchase price allocations
- Lead the review of business valuations prepared by other valuers in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements
- Manage the engagement progress including project planning, risk management, financials and other administration procedures
- Assist Partners and Directors in business development activities including proposal and pitching documents preparation
- Contribute in practice development including the development of new approaches to address the clients’ needs
- Develop network of internal and external contacts to enhance connectivity and firm profitability
- Coach and develop junior staff
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ relevant experience A professional qualification in Accounting, CFA or CICPV or equivalent qualification
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team
- Experience in supporting business development and bid proposals
- Ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and / or Mandarin) skills would be advantageous
- Experience in other transaction related services (i.e. financial due diligence and corporate finance) is a plus
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.