We are the global leader technology, and next generation digital transformation, Forbes ranks us19th among the top innovative companies with 179,000+ employees enabling clients in more than 50 countries.
As part of our Sales, Marketing and Alliances team, you will play a key role in building and cultivating relationships and opportunities within existing accounts as well as selling new service offerings and solutions. You will have the opportunity to collaborate
with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high quality solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
Job Description -
The Associate Practice Engagement Manager (APEM) is responsible for client interfaces within an account or group of accounts for the assigned technology competency of the horizontal
unit(s). The APEM works together with wider market facing and delivery team to build the portfolio plan and is responsible for business growth and client management based on the plan.
The jobholder has the following key responsibilities:
- Business Development – responsible for building a portfolio - driving revenues within the assigned technology competency of the horizontal unit(s) by being the co-owner of the entire Opportunity
Management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close along with the relationship manager of the specific account under the portfolio. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to
give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to address all people or infrastructure related issues that may be affecting the delivery of the project vis-à-vis the specific client
- Balance different projects running for the client that may involve different delivery managers or horizontal competency units’ resources
- Taking Go-to-market solutions for the assigned competency area to accounts within the portfolio -responsible for driving revenues from Go-to-market solutions being sponsored by the business unit
- Work closely with enterprise team; provide guidance, consultation and direction in support of strategies to implement client’s strategy under assigned technology competency
- Drive continuous improvements to keep assigned technology competency and solutions aligned with current and future business needs
- Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target accounts and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions in target accounts under the portfolio
- Account Planning and Governance – share responsibility for all Client Management processes – Plan-Sell-Deliver-Manage along with the relationship manager for the specific accounts under the portfolio
- Pricing decisions along with relationship manager of the account within the scope of the Master Services Agreement
- Help building future alliances and nurture existing alliance with relevant product vendors under assigned technology competency of the horizontal unit(s)
- Must have led client facing consulting engagements in the Software Development , Agile , Networks (Telecom and OEMs), Manufacturing and Retail space and managed multiple projects,
assigning and managing work activities, meeting deadlines and providing status reports to different stakeholders
- Good understanding of Emerging Technologies such as SDN and IoT
- Significant Business Development and Project Management experience required
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with CXO level client contacts
- Global Delivery Model experience desirable
- Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams desirable
- Track record as Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship highly desirable
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
If you are interested in being part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued, take a moment and explore the
above job opportunity.