An exciting new opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Head of HR / Director of HR to join this local conglomerate to lead the HR and Admin function in Hong Kong, Macau and China. The role is a generalist focused role with a high element of strategic planning, leading Hong Kong and China team in close partnership with CEO and Group Senior Management.
Our client is a local conglomerate with market presence and excellent performance in Hong Kong and China and now looking for talent management and retention. Its business in Hong Kong and China is very stable and is focusing more on quality service and talent development.
Directly reporting to CEO of the Business Unit, and dotted-line reporting to Group Chief Human Resources Officer, you will lead the existing Human Resources and Administration Team to act as an internal consultant and business partner to the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed and to drive new and relevant HR projects and initiatives
- Support the people strategy in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, compensation & benefits and talent development etc. in Hong Kong and China
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics to meet growing business needs
- Supervise and lead the existing HR personnel team and provide guidance
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics to drive strategic change
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Lead and drive strategic HR projects and initiatives
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 10+ years of HR Generalist experience with 5 years at managerial level within sizeable companies
- With strong understanding of both Hong Kong and China Employment Ordinance and HR best practices
- With excellent communications skills and experience in setting up HR polices and workflow
- With experience leading succession planning and talent management program
- Strong leadership experience and proven stakeholder management ability
- Fluent and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Opportunity to join a well-recognized local conglomerate and lead a large team of over 30 staff. As the leader of the team, you will work closely with CEO and Group Senior Management.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2848 4773.