We are looking for a young and energetic Associate Manager – Finance & Accounting to join our highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team on a permanent basis.
- In charge of finance and treasury functions of certain portfolio companies, including holding companies, regional headquarters and/or operating companies;
- Advise management on financial matters, corporate governance, risk management and internal controls over finance reporting and various business processes;
- Participate in budgeting and re-forecast for management review;
- In charge of day-to-day administration of the finance, accounting and treasury functions of the group companies;
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, external auditors, tax advisors and bankers;
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly consolidated management reports, investor reporting packages;
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory financial statements, periodic tax and statutory returns with the tax authorities and other regulatory bodies;
- Review valuation of portfolio companies on quarterly ends;
- Work closely with accountant and/or service providers on monthly payroll tasks;
- Supervise periodic fixed asset counts, cash counts and perform reconciliation in the books;
- Assist senior management during annual group audit, statutory audit, due diligence audits and tax compliance review;
- Review and provide insightful suggestions to ensure internal control process and system is properly in place;
- Ensure proper documentation and maintenance of accounting records – electronic and manual;
- Assist senior management on various ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- With 3 to 4 years of professional experience in accounting, finance or auditing; Big 4 assurance practices experience is preferred;
- Degree holder or equivalent in Accounting / Finance / Business with professional qualification of Certified Public Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPAA, etc.);
- Solid knowledge in accounting framework (e.g. International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards (“HKFRS”), HK Companies Ordinance and other statutory / regulatory requirements;
- Independent, well-organised, with good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have strong commercial acumen, strong written reporting and communication skills;
- Fluent in English both oral and written, some knowledge of Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus;
- Good PC knowledge in MS Word and Excel;
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines;
- Trustworthy and have a clean track record.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An entrepreneurial, international and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy;
- Great working atmosphere in a supportive and fast-paced environment;
- A team that will constantly challenge you and help you reach your highest potential;
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered Manager – Finance & Accounting.
To apply, please send us your resume / CV to us with subject line “Job Application – Associate Manager – Finance & Accounting”. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Crux Consulting Services (Asia) Co. Ltd. (Incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.