'Hungry to make a difference? Then foodpanda may be the place for you!'
At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine customers’ food and shopping experience as a multifaceted online platform across the 14 countries we operate in. We’re all about bringing on the smartest and brightest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hiring those who can thrive in an energetic and hardworking start-up culture. We strive to become everybody’s most loved delivery platform, however, this won't happen without some really awesome people!
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Associate Marketing Manager - Campaign to join our fun, professional and dedicated Marketing Department based here in Hong Kong. The Marketing Department drives the growth and marketing strategies at foodpanda HK, with the aim of painting the city pink and bringing foodpanda to be the no. 1 food and grocery delivery platform. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to large-scale success!
Know more about the team
The Marketing Campaign team is the PICs of marketing campaigns end-to-end, from ideation through to execution. You will take part in developing consumer-centric campaign strategies and executions for different business verticals, including food delivery, pick up, grocery delivery and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Marketing Manager of the Campaign team, and the Product Marketing Team of Food & Grocery, with the opportunity to lead and initiate your own projects.
- Support the marketing team on a number of projects encompassing strategy, planning and execution of branding and growth campaigns to meet various business needs
- Able to utilize creativity and communication expertise, while also be a strong project manager for different tiers of campaigns and marketing materials development
- Manage creative briefs and prepare promotional materials on both all channels
Qualifications and Requirements
- Hungry to make a difference
- University degree in marketing, advertising, PR / communications, journalism or related areas
- Min. 3 years work experience in the marketing / advertising / PR or related field.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive - Campaign.
- An independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Sociable character and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in both English and Cantonese
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment. Things move very quickly around here, but you thrive in that.
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background
- Steep learning curve in e-commerce & entrepreneurship
- Learning & development programs and skills trainings
- Flexible working hours and agile company with a flat hierarchical structure
- Monthly staff allowance and corporate discounts including at restaurants, gyms and many more
- Agile office environment with a fully-stocked beverage fridge and self-serve beer